Monday 2 September 2013

About Us

Introduction:
" G For Gamers " Is a part of  " MyBestBlog5 " owned by Nasir Naqvi. We have been working since December, 2011 to provide you the best sevices in different fields. Our main focus is on the fulfilment of  the desires of a user who vistis our Blog. This is the only reason that we have achieved many milestones in a short period of time.


About Owner:
I'm Nasir Naqvi, a professional Web Designer. I say " Blogging is my passion not profession." But being a Student of MBA- IT , It binds me to be professional in every field of  life. Blogging wasn't sucessful for me. I have seen many ups and downs. Four of my intial blogs were failed because i had no idea of blogging and i couldn't give them proper time. But the 5th blog, which is successfully runing named mybestblog5.blogspot.com, was my first success in the feild of blogging. So taking this advantage i decided to launch the blog " G For Gamers " . This blog is purely games oriented. And you'll enjoy this game world.

Thank You So much!

No comments:

Post a Comment